Seaview Camp and Conference Centre
"We look forward to welcoming you to Seaview camp and conference centre. Our aim is to create a warm and friendly environment to ensure that your stay is a pleasant and rewarding experience."
- The centre is conveniently located within walking distance of Kilkeel town and harbour and enjoys stunning views of the Mourne mountains. Other attractions such as Newcastle, Silent Valley reservoir, Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest parks and Cranfield beach are a short drive away.
- At Seaview, good quality produce is sourced to make tasty home made meals. Any dietary restrictions/allergies can be accommodated with prior notification
- Recreational facilities at the centre include a fully equipped sports hall, pool room, tuck shop and a large lawn area
- The main conference area seats up to 100 people and is equipped with full audio/visual facilities. It can also be partitioned for use by smaller groups
- The centre can accommodate between 35 and 80 people in dorm style accomodation
- If staying you will need to bring your own duvet/sleeping bag
- church weekend groups
- school groups
- ladies groups
- youth weekends
- pastor's retreats
133 Harbour Road, Kilkeel, BT34 4UA - Tel: 028 41258072